Wednesday, November 29, 2023

Vacuum Coffin

For those who are visiting my blog: There is a side bar of links for self-published books for consideration which might not be viewable on certain mobile devices. Many of my posts on this blog are first drafts, raw and unedited or refined. If you enjoy the posts and the content, I encourage you to check out some of the collections with all the refinement and editing process. Also, I may delete stories and posts from time to time depending on the requirements of publishing.


I have also been writing articles for a local blog which broadcast to the local area. These articles are about experiences or concepts in the art world I am part of. Here is the Art Corner on the B-Town Blog

 You searched for art corner - The B-Town (Burien) Blog (b-townblog.com)


Also, I love email exchange, so please email me. I am happy to mail books directly to you with a signature, let me know at my email here: d20raymond@gmail.com 


So here are my links: 

Neon Rodeo
A collection created during COVID


Food for Thoth
A collection of zines from 2019-2020 with a foreword by Amberraven


The Crystal Sun
A single-story novella about a far future crisis. 


Creature Comforts
My most popular seller, featuring an amazing collection of surreal sci-fi. 


Fluffy Stuffing v17
A coffee table companion for those cozy nights.


Back to the Beginning
A collection of flash fiction from my earlier years, contains 65 stories, which is more than any other collection.


Tombs and Towers
A slow boiled collection of stories from 2018


The Void is Bright
A high fantasy collection of gnomes and shadows. 


Vision Thing
A novella featuring a hunter who witnesses the firsthand transition between the bronze and iron age. 


Plutonium Television
My first published collection, with all the radioactive fireballs included.


Terrible Parables
A collection of artwork and poetry of the natural world. 


Dreams of the Dragon
A deluxe hardback collection of artwork, poetry and stories. 


Cosmic Cuisine
This is the main course of literary enjoyment. A premium selection of poetry, essay, and stories. 


I am currently working on something with will be released in parts/pieces, so stay tuned for more artwork and written work! 


No comments:

Post a Comment